Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Melanotan 1||Other Name:||MT1|
|Assay:||99.8% Min||Storage:||Dry Cool Place|
|MW:||1646.85||Usage:||Human Growth Hormone-releasing Hormone|
|Packing:||Stealth Pack||Specification:||10mg/vial ,10vial/box|
natural human growth hormone,
human growth hormone supplements
Supply Human Growth Hormone Peptide For Weight Loss Sermorelin CAS 86168-78-7
1. MT-1 (or Melanotan I,or Afamelanotide,or CUV-1647) is a synthetic analog of peptides nature of endogenous melanocortine peptide alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone.It has hormones nature as well as common proteins features,its molecular weight/mass is 1646.88 and its molecular formula is C78H111N21O19.
2. Afamelanotide was specifically developed by American scientists LED by V.Hruby in 1991 as a possible research compound that can be used against skin cancer by stimulating tanning system which in own turn would generate protective natural tan during melanogenesis.So that synthetic analog was created to determine if it can show the same effect and stimulate melanocytes to produce and release melanin to protect skin from UV.Most of studies and trials were conducted in United States and Australia.
3. Developed research compound is quite stable cyclic form of original hormone but specifically has much longer half-life period.It works as agonist of specific melanocortin receptor and possesses such property as being selective;And thus it promotes increased level of eumelanin above usual pheomelanin,which provides higher efficacy of photoprotection abilities.
|Appearance||White to off white powder||Consistent|
Melanotan produces its photoprotective effects by triggering a 'signaling cascade' via its activation of the MC1R on melanin-producing cells known as melanocytes. Upon Melanotan binding with the MC1R on the surface of melanocytes in the epidermal layer of the skin, it begins a series of actions and reactions that result in melanocytes favoring the production of eumelanin (photoprotective black/brown pigment). The initial binding activates the MC1R leading to the activation of adenylate cyclase (AC) and stimulation of the production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). cAMP in turn activates protein kinase A (PKA) resulting in the phosphorylation of the cAMP response element-binding (CREB). Phosphorylated CREB will bind to the cAMP response element (CRE) on the microphthalmia-associated transcription factor (MITF) gene leading to the synthesis of the MITF protein. MITF has the ability to activate several genes by binding to them, including the MC1R gene and the genes involved in melanogenesis. This results in increased concentrations of the melanogenic enzymes within the melanocyte.
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Professional team for package and shipment.Special way to ship 100grams to 100kg powders at one time to your country.
2. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
3. Tracking code 24 hours for customs pass guaranteed.
4. Many kinds of shipment, also can be as your requirement.